These Activists Are Making Life Miserable for SEC, Wall StreetBy
Progressives use tweets, e-mails in campaign against regulator
Group hires `dump truck' to push for SEC Chair White's removal
Kurt Walters, a 26-year-old with a hipster beard and a resume that features a stint as digital press secretary in a Senate race in Hawaii, has made an unusual career turn: He’s helping lead a grassroots assault on Wall Street’s top regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries