The Pain Trade: How Slumping Commerce Threatens Global GrowthBy
Trade no longer growing twice as fast as economic expansion
WTO cuts trade forecast to 2.8% versus 5% average since 1995
The world’s biggest economies are finding it increasingly hard to trade their way out of trouble.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting