PMC-Sierra Said to Hire Financial Adviser to Seek SaleBy , , and
Deal would continue yearlong trend of chip consolidation
Company may struggle to find buyer as sales have declined
Chipmaker PMC-Sierra Inc. has hired a financial adviser to seek a sale of the company, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy