Peru Stocks Reach 10-day High After MSCI Delays Possible CutBy and
Company says Peru may still be demoted to frontier market
Reclassification could have triggered $5 billion in outflows
Peruvian stocks jumped and its currency gained after index compiler MSCI Inc. gave the country until June 2016 to avoid a downgrade to frontier market status.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself