Meyer Bergman Venture Agrees to $630 Million Oslo-Property DealBy
Meyer Bergman, a U.K. real estate investor that’s raising equity for a new fund, agreed to buy 11 properties in central Oslo for 5.3 billion kroner ($630 million) through a venture with an undisclosed client.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's