Ex-Im Renewal May Have Enough Support to Force U.S. House VoteBy and
Fincher of Tennesseee is counting on backing from Republicans
Majority leader urges party members not to agree to a vote
A Republican House member pushing to renew the U.S. Export-Import bank may have enough support to force a vote later this month over a party leader’s opposition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts