Half of World's Coal Output Is Unprofitable, Moody's SaysBy
Most recent coking coal benchmark settlement at decade low
Illinois Basin stands to be most resilient amid headwinds
Half of the world’s coal isn’t worth digging out of the ground at current prices, according to Moody’s Investors Service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations