Google's Nest Labs Unveils Web Store, New Developer ToolsBy
Company expands technology to get more gadgets connected
Online marketplace brings together different products
Google Inc.’s Nest Labs is opening up a key technology to other manufacturers of home-automation gadgets, seeking to keep its digital thermostats and other products at the center of the connected home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's