Glencore's Credit Rating at Risk If Commodity Slump Doesn't StopBy
Commodities trade below S&P, Moody's ratings assumptions
Glencore at second-lowest investment grade at S&P, Moody's
Glencore Plc is doing everything from selling assets to ditching the dividend to retain its credit rating, but there’s one big thing the company can’t control: commodity prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations