Glencore Bond Investors Remain Wary on Debt-Repayment RiskBy and
Company's debt maturity is short for industry: Mitsubishi UFJ
Cost to insure against a default remains elevated, swaps show
While Glencore Plc shares have recouped much of Monday’s losses, credit investors still seem cautious about the commodity producer’s outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing