First Data CEO's Stake Could Be About $110 Million After IPOBy and
Bisignano holds stock, restricted shares, option awards
Reported pay in 2013 was $76.4 million, mostly in options
Frank Bisignano’s stake in First Data Corp. would be about $110 million if the company he runs sells shares at the high end of the projected range for its debut on public exchanges and he exercises all his vested options.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again