Clinton Has More Than $32m on Hand, Aide TweetsElizabeth Titus
“We’re still counting, but @HillaryClinton has more than $32m on hand after raising a non-incumbent record $28m+ in Q3,” writes Josh Schwerin, spokesman for the Democratic presidential candidate. Related stories:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Sink as Caterpillar, 3% Yields Rattle Bulls: Markets Wrap
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing