Buhari Extends Nigeria's Graft Fight as Cabinet Names AwaitedBy
Nigeria will audit central bank, tax agency, customs service
Buhari calls for patience on naming of cabinet ministers
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari said he will audit more government agencies to cut waste and fight corruption in Africa’s biggest oil producer, while calling for patience in naming his cabinet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing