Ringgit's Slide Spurs Worst Quarterly Bond Losses in Six YearsBy and
Ringgit completes biggest quarterly drop since Asian crisis
Rabobank sees no recovery until commodity prices improve
A slide in Malaysia’s ringgit spurred the biggest quarterly loss in the nation’s bonds since 2009 and drove up the cost to insure the debt by the most in four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018