Puerto Rico Said to Start First Post-Reform Plan Debt TalksBy
Officials, creditors said to meet in New York on Wednesday
Talks said to be over debt exchange deal, new capital
Puerto Rico has kicked off the first round of restructuring talks with creditors since the U.S. territory’s top elected official said in June that its debts weren’t payable, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’