Japan Stocks Climb From Eight-Month Low as Global Selloff EasesBy and
Japan Tobacco plunges to post biggest drop on the Nikkei 225
Topix falls 8.2% in September, worst monthly loss since 2012
Japanese stocks rose, with the Topix index climbing from an eight-month low, as a global equity slump eased. Automakers provided the biggest support to the benchmark gauge after China cut taxes on car purchases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself