How Risky Is Putin's Move to Join Syrian Battlefield: Q&ABy and
Russia is embarking on its most ambitious military campaign outside former Soviet borders in more than three decades, launching airstrikes against mainly Sunni militants at the request of embattled Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing