Fired RBS Trader Says He Was Scapegoat for Currency ScandalBy
Ian Drysdale suing RBS for unfair dismissal in London tribunal
RBS claims Drysdale shared client orders with rival traders
A former senior trader at Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc said he was made a "scapegoat" for the bank’s own failures in the currency-rigging scandal and that his firing was premeditated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018