Republican Pushes Ex-Im Bank Revival as Party Remains DividedBy
Tennessee's Fincher seeks to reauthorize bank for five years
Some Republicans say big companies don't need bank's help
A Tennessee Republican began a push Wednesday to force a U.S. House vote on legislation that would reauthorize the U.S. Export-Import Bank for five years, a priority of business advocates that has divided the party.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders