Euro Weakens for Second Day on Bets More ECB Stimulus PossibleBy and
Common currency slid against 15 of 16 major peers on Wednesday
Aussie strengthens after China factory gauge stabilizes
The euro fell for a second day as a drop in the region’s inflation rate added to speculation that the European Central Bank will expand monetary stimulus as the Federal Reserve prepares to raise interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations