Deutsche Bank Would Cut Yuan Risk From China Stocks With ETFBy
Bank's wealth-management unit has filed for approval from SEC
China devaluation of its currency in August fueled volatility
U.S. investors may soon be able to buy Chinese stocks without worrying about the effect of the increasingly volatile yuan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations