Citigroup Said to Win Approval to Trade Saudi Arabian StocksBy , , and
U.S. bank exited Saudi Arabia in 2004 with sale of Samba stake
Saudi Stock Exchange opened to foreign investors in June
Citigroup Inc. has won approval to trade Saudi Arabian equities, its first banking license since exiting the country in 2004, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’