Bill Clinton Puts Name on First Hillary Fundraising E-MailElizabeth Titus
“I haven’t written to you yet during this election, but today’s too important to stay on the sidelines,” says fundraising e-mail to Hillary Clinton supporters signed by husband, former President Bill Clinton.
- “I’ve watched Hillary for more than forty years. She doesn’t do things for the title, the pay, or the accolades,” Bill Clinton writes
- NOTE: Wednesday is end of fundraising quarter, with reports due Oct. 15
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap