Bill Clinton Puts Name on First Hillary Fundraising E-MailElizabeth Titus
“I haven’t written to you yet during this election, but today’s too important to stay on the sidelines,” says fundraising e-mail to Hillary Clinton supporters signed by husband, former President Bill Clinton.
- “I’ve watched Hillary for more than forty years. She doesn’t do things for the title, the pay, or the accolades,” Bill Clinton writes
- NOTE: Wednesday is end of fundraising quarter, with reports due Oct. 15
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself