Asia Stocks Advance to Pare Worst Quarterly Decline Since 2011By
Toyota, Commonwealth Bank, Mitsubishi UFJ rally more than 2%
Consumer, commodity companies lead gains on regional index
Asian stocks rose, trimming their worst quarterly drop since the financial crisis, as Japanese shares led a rebound from Tuesday’s market tumble.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations