A British Lord is Using Wi-Fi to Power a Pollution Sensor
We are surrounded by “electrosmog” – invisible clouds of electromagnetic radiation that enable the mobile and Wi-Fi networks we all rely upon. If you know how to capture it, there is also enough going spare to power small devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat