Wm Morrison Workers Get 20% Pay Rise Ahead of U.K. Living WageBy
Increase takes effect in March, to cost 40 million pounds
U.K.'s minimum wage to rise to 7.20 pounds an hour in April
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc will increase the minimum hourly rate of pay for its staff by 20 percent a month ahead of the introduction of the U.K. government’s National Living Wage next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations