RWE Meets Investors as Decade-Low Power Prices Tarnish BondsBy
Debt insurance costs for RWE more than double this year
RWE shares are biggest loser on Germany's main stock index
RWE met investors in London under a cloud of slumping power prices and open-ended nuclear clean-up costs that placed the German utility’s bonds among the worst performers in Europe this year after commodity trader Glencore Plc and Volkswagen AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks