RWE Meets Investors as Decade-Low Power Prices Tarnish BondsBy
Debt insurance costs for RWE more than double this year
RWE shares are biggest loser on Germany's main stock index
RWE met investors in London under a cloud of slumping power prices and open-ended nuclear clean-up costs that placed the German utility’s bonds among the worst performers in Europe this year after commodity trader Glencore Plc and Volkswagen AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet