Norway's Krone Rallies From 13-Year Low as Oil Prices AdvanceBy
Krone and Swedish krona also strengthen against euro
Rand rebounds from record as commodity currencies benefit
Norway’s krone strengthened from a 13-year low versus the dollar alongside the currencies of other commodity-producing nations as oil prices rebounded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon