McDonald's Revamps Build-Your-Own Burger Program to Draw DinersBy
TasteCrafted name didn't resonate with consumers, company says
New flavors include maple bacon dijon, buffalo bacon
McDonald’s Corp., seeking to snap a sales slump by letting diners customize meals, is renaming its build-your-own burger program and replacing two unpopular flavors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing