Glencore Must Stem Rumors, Stop Lehman-Like Moment, L&G SaysBy and
CEO Glasenberg needs to speak publicly to quell speculation
Uncertainty at Glencore having `massive contagion effect'
Glencore Plc faces a “quasi-Lehman moment,” where rumors about the company’s viability hurt the stock amid a lack of information from its leadership, Legal & General Group Plc Chief Executive Officer Nigel Wilson said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations