Gazprom Seeks EU Deal With No Admission of Antitrust BreachBy
Gazprom proposes settlement options, saying it's not guilty
Medvedev sees Gazprom keeping at least current EU market share
Gazprom PJSC proposed options for an antitrust settlement with the European Union’s regulator while refusing to admit any guilt, an executive at Russia’s monopoly natural gas exporter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders