EU Says Probe Still Open on Italy's Existing Deferred Tax AssetsBy and
Investigation of Portugal and Greece also continues, EU says
Greece, Portugal have state guarantee compensation in place
Italy’s use of deferred tax assets for its banking sector remains under European Union review to make sure that existing measures didn’t overstep state aid rules, the European Commission said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem