China Seen Stepping Up Push for Electric Cars in Five-Year PlanBloomberg News
China is behind on its EV sales, with 22% of end-2015 target
China may encourage local carmaker consolidation to compete
China may increase its emphasis on achieving targets for adoption of electric vehicles in the next five-year plan and continue to encourage consolidation among local carmakers, according to a Bloomberg Intelligence report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs