Read Beyond Massive Job-Cuts Headlines: Labor Market Is FineBy
Job reductions in North America approach 81,000 since July
`Nothing is falling apart;' hit falls only on some industries
In the span of just 10 days, four major U.S. companies announced plans for a whopping 40,000 job cuts. And this quarter is the worst since the recession with 81,000 total.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing