Glencore in Freefall as Analysts See Tougher RestructuringBy
Shares of FTSE 100's worst performer plunged a record 29%
More substantial restructuring needed, Investec warns
Glencore Plc plunged 29 percent, extending a rout that’s wiped more than $14 billion off its value this month and highlighting investor concerns that the commodity trader and miner isn’t cutting its debt load quick enough.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline