Deutsche Bank's Woehrmann, Bender to Lead Biggest German UnitBy
Woehrmann moving to consumer banking from top investment role
Transaction banker Bender to run German corporate client push
Deutsche Bank AG named Asoka Woehrmann and Stefan Bender to lead its biggest German unit to help boost profit in consumer banking and win business from the small and medium-sized companies that are the backbone of the country’s economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’