Boaz Weinstein's Revival of Saba Challenged by Pension's LawsuitBy and
Canada pension fund accuses Saba of manipulating asset prices
Suit could attract SEC look into pricing of certain bonds
For Boaz Weinstein, whose credit fund had hemorrhaged money and investors over the past three years, April seemed like the turnaround moment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’