UniCredit Agrees to Sell $1.3 Billion of Bad Loans to AnaCapBy
Sale includes corporate, individual non-performing loans
Financial impact to be reflected in UniCredit 3Q earnings
UniCredit SpA agreed to sell 1.2 billion euros ($1.3 billion) of non-performing Italian corporate loans to AnaCap Financial Partners LLP as part of its plan to reduce non-core assets and improve its credit profile.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon