PetroSA Worker Dies at South Africa Gas-to-Liquid RefineryBy
Petro SA Ltd., South Africa’s state-owned oil producer, said a worker died at its gas-to-liquid refinery in the southern coastal town of Mossel Bay, prompting a government-led investigation.
Operations at the plant won’t be affected as the area where the fatality occurred was closed for routine maintenance, Thabo Mabaso, a spokesman for the Cape Town-based company, said by phone on Sunday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap