Canada's NDP Says Carbon Price Would Return Revenue to ProvincesBy
Plan allows provinces with their own carbon price to opt out
Cap and trade system would make polluters pay for emissions
Canada’s New Democratic Party said revenue from its plan to lower greenhouse gas emissions by putting a national price on carbon would be given to the provinces, and jurisdictions that already have an equivalent price in place would be exempt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations