Zambia Wheat Crop Seen Dropping as Much as 11% on Power CutsBy
Wheat output to fall even as farmers expanded planted area
Power shortages also contributing to reduced copper supply
Zambia’s wheat production may drop as much as 11 percent this season after power shortages curbed irrigation during the dry period when the crop is grown, a farmers’ group said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself