This Is Macy's Idea of a Millennial Wonderland
Selfie walls! Wearables! 3D printers! The newly renovated basement at Macy's massive flagship store in New York City's Herald Square is full of millennial buzzwords. It's called One Below, and the department store wants it to be a destination for young shoppers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations