South Africa Regulator, Government to Probe Volkswagen EmissionsBy
If vehicles non-compliant, they will be recalled, NRCS says
Volkswagen sales in South Africa second to Toyota in August
The South African government will investigate whether Volkswagen AG vehicles in the country are affected by the automaker’s admission that it cheated on emissions testing for diesel engines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations