Pope's Choice of Ride on U.S. Visit Sparks Interest in Fiat 500LBy
Car's Kelley Blue Book searches have risen 50% in recent days
Fiat sales have been lackluster since brand expanded to U.S.
During his first trip to the U.S., Pope Francis has spoken in support of efforts to reduce poverty, welcome immigrants, and abolish the death penalty, but another endorsement is gaining attention as well: his ride.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again