Two Chinese Suitors Exploring Takeover of Jet Lessor AWASBy , , and
Talks on Terra Firma-owned company said to be at early stage
Deutsche Bank, Goldman are said to be advisers on process
AWAS Aviation Capital Ltd., the lessor being sold by buyout firm Terra Firma Capital Partners, has drawn interest from two Chinese suitors in an auction that could fetch more than $5 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations