Germany Seeks Better Russia Ties to Help Solve Syria CrisisBy
Merkel's deputy cites need to "change our relationship"
Sanctions on Russia can't be maintained forever: Gabriel
Germany wants to improve ties with Russia to enlist Vladimir Putin’s government in efforts to solve the crisis in Syria, Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations