China Money Rate Declines Most in a Month as More Easing SeenBy
Economists forecast cut in lending rate, reserve requirements
Interest-rate swaps, 10-year government bonds decline
China’s benchmark money-market rate fell the most in a month after the central bank added funds to the financial system amid forecasts it will take further measures to revive Asia’s biggest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon