YPF Said to Plan 2016 Spending Cut as $77 Crude DisappearsBy
Argentina domestic crude price may drop to $66 a barrel
Adjustment would be announced after presidential election
Argentina’s YPF SA will cut spending by as much as 20 percent next year if a new administration lowers the domestic oil price nearer to international levels, according to three people familiar with the plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations