Bolivia's Dream of Access to Sea Boosted by Court RulingBy
International Court says it has jurisdiction to review case
Chile took coastal land from Bolivia in war 130 years ago
Bolivia’s demand to regain access to the sea after more than 130 years took a step forward Thursday when the International Court of Justice in the Hague agreed to review the territorial dispute with neighboring Chile.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’