Syria Solution Requires Talking to Assad as Well, Merkel SaysBy
Assad would have to go at end of process, Hollande reiterates
EU leaders agree on 1 billion-euro aid plan to stem exodus
European Union leaders called for broad international talks to end the Syrian civil war that’s created millions of refugees and left the bloc with a migrant crisis, with some mentioning the need to involve Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in those discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin